Would I benefit from cheek implants? (photos)

I have never had cheek definition. As I am getting older, my skin is sagging leaving nasalabial lines (and some puffy skin above them, along with hollows). I think fillers would have their work cut out! Also, a more permanent solution is desirable. Would implants work..or would I look like a hamster? Also worried about them looking obvious when I smile or making me more wrinkly around the eyes. Are there any surgeons in Scotland with good reputation?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Would I benefit from cheek implants?

Hi, I have performed many Cheek Augmentations over the past 30 years using dermal fillers or cheek implants.  From the photos, your cheeks are quite flat anteriorly (in the front) and I suspect that your chin might also be weak.   Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Experience is key in selecting the proper aesthetically shaped and sized cheek implant that must be placed properly to create a more feminine shaped cheek and face.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.
Hope this helps.