Forehead reduction? - I think I have acromegaly if not how can I reduce my forehead thank you. (photos)

Doctor Answers 1

May have acromegaly

This type of deformity is present in acromegaly. Sometimes it can be treated with surgery in the hands of very experienced plastic and reconstructive surgeons

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.