My bridge is loose. If it can't be fixed, do I need to wait long if replacing it with another bridge?

Options for loose bridge #DrSoftTouch

If your bridge is loose, I would not recommend waiting at all. See your dentist to have your bridge examined to determine why it is loose. If decay has developed under your bridge, it will need to be replaced. However, you may find that the cement has failed and the bridge can easily be recemented. I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.

Do it at your earliest convenience

I would suggest that you fix it at your earliest convenience  If your bridge is loose, it means that there could be caries on your abutment(s).  Don't give caries time to propagate.

Jean-Paul Banh, DDS
Federal Way Dentist