Will my belly button look any better after I heal more? (Photo)

I am not liking my new belly button. I had a tummy tuck 2 weeks ago. Will it change at all a few months down the road? Or will I need a revision? Please ignore the scabs, but I hate how it's kind of flat and you can see the entire inside.

Tummy tuck at two weeks

It is too early in the healing process at this point. You have to give it more time to heal. Best of luck.

Belly buttons in tummy tucks

Yes, the answer is an absolute yes. At this stage your button looks healthy. See your board certified plastic surgeon, you are in good hands and though it's too early to tell you look about right.

Ayman Hakki, MD
Waldorf Plastic Surgeon

Will My Belly Button Look Better as I Heal?

Thank you for posting your interest question with a photograph. It appears that you belly button is still swollen in the early post op tummy tuck healing process. As the swelling decreases, the skin will contract and appear much smaller. I would not rush to judge your belly button at this time. In addition , I recommend that you follow up with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performed your tummy tuck next week for further reassurance. Best wishes, Dr. Richard Swift 

Will my belly button look any better after I heal more?

I would agree that it is too early in the healing process to make a determination about final results.

Too soon to judge results

It is way too soon to judge your results. Your body is still recovering. Once you hit the 6 month post op mark, if you are still unhappy with your belly button then schedule an appointment to see your surgeon to discuss options. 

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon