Will Isotretinoin clear closed comedones?

I had perfect-blemish free skin (only one tiny pimple on my period) up until I was 20. I developed comedonal acne all over my face so I went to the derm.Over the course of three years I've been prescribed retinoids, antibiotics three times,benzoil peroxide,adapalene and I've tried other over the counter stuff and nothing works.I've been on accutane for a week now. I've been breaking out but I know that's to be expected and I want to know if it will clear this. I weigh 107 pounds and I'm on 20mg.

Accutane

Isotretinoin (Accutane, Absorica, Zenatane) are all Rx oral acne treatment that do help with comedones, in addition to inflammatory lesions and cysts.

I expect you to have great results. Be patient!