4 weeks after lipo, the lumpiness is it normal? (photos)

Hello, i had a mini TT, lipo to the torso and BBL 4 weeks ago. My all torso is very lumpy , i complite serie of 10 limphatic massajes and ultrasound, does lumpiness is normal 1 minth post op ? How long i ll have to wate to be normal again? What can i do to smoth my sking out? Thank you

BBL and lipo

It appears that you have been suctioned  quite a bit in an attempt to harvest enough fat, but I agree that I would wait and don not wear a really tight garment as that may cause a ripple effect. Check with your doctor monthly for his or her input  as well.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Torso liposuction - lumpy after 4 weeks

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • The problem is that you really can't see your final result for another 5 months. 
  • You are swollen and things are likely to improve a lot..
  • There is nothing to be done at this point but to let yourself heal.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction - lumpy at 4 weeks

Swelling can make the treated area appear lumpy for several months.  If it doesn't improve after 6 months you should discuss with your surgeon.  It's far too soon to expect a final result.

Irregularities after liposuction

Dear jeniaeve,

The important think is if the irregularities are disappearing slowly you will get a better result fallowing weeks. But if there is no change between the last week and today probably something is wrong with your operation. Ask your doctor because he is the best person to explain this situation. Good luck.

Ege Ozgentas, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon