Please tell me if I have an infection in this photo? (Photo)

Three days ago I had mohs surgery to remove a skin cancer tumor on my upper back.. I'm in excruciating pain and I think I have an infection.. This pictures shows my surgical site.. My surgical area is very red..painful and I have three round yellowish. And green colored spots..Can you please let me know if I do have an infection? Thank you very much! Sincerely, Casey..

Post op infection

Based on the timeline, your symptoms (extreme pain) and the photo I think it is very likely you do have a wound infection. I recommend you see your surgeon today for evaluation, possible would culture and probably a course of oral antibiotics. 

Santa Monica Dermatologist