Could I have a flat stomach? (photos)

Is it possible to have a flat stomach with All this skin? Getting tt on 11/1 and am wondering if all this would be removed?

Tummy tuck

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery. Your tummy tuck should absolutely get rid of all that excess skin. Your abdominal skin will all be pulled tight, the extra removed, and your underlying musculature will also be tightened. It's a long road to recovery but well worth it. Good luck!!

Tempe Plastic Surgeon

Excess abdominal skin

Hello, and thank you for the question.You absolutely will have a flat stomach.  The thickness of the tissue will not change with the surgery -  that would require a secondary lipoplasty surgery and/or a change in your nutritional habits.  I anticipate you will be very pleased with your results.Warmest Regards,
gv

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Flatter stomach possible

A tummy tuck would remove as much skin as possible, as long as it’s safe for you. Your loose skin would be tightened, excess fat removed and diastasis recti corrected. However, you should know that only fat that is located just below the skin, and not around your internal organs, can be removed. Generally speaking, that would be all “grab-able” and hanging fat.  

Tummy tuck, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Can i have a flat stomach?

Thank you for your question. Tummy tuck will  remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen and  restore the weakened abdominal wall, giving a firmer and smoother appearance.  Tummy tuck is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results if done correctly.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Tummy tuck

Yes you can get a tummy tuck when you are at the appropriate BMI (below 30). This is truly the only way to get a great result. Without the weight loss your visceral fat ( internal fat) will leave you with upper abdominal fullness that will be unsightly. 
Good luck 
DrBurnett#tealself100

Could I have a flat stomach

In looking at your photos, it appears you have a significant amount of intra-abdominal fat. That is not corrected with a tummy tuck, so while a tummy tuck will make you flatter, you will not be flat. The fat inside of your abdominal cavity will still leave you with a rounded full appearance.

Julio Garcia, MD

Tummy tuck question

What you will be able to achieve can only be predicted by your surgeon who had a chance to examine you. Same for how much can be removed. Another factor that will determine how flat your stomach will be is the amount of intrabdominal fat you have. This can also be determined during your exam. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. They are in the best position to give you meaningful answers.

Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and for sharing a picture. A tummy tuck procedure will remove any excess skin and tighten your abdominal muscles. This skin will be removed and will reveal a flatter tummy. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and excess skin

Thanks for reaching out.  I think for sure you will be able to have a flat belly after your Tummy Tuck.  It is a fantastic operation and you will love your new body.  Good luck with your upcoming surgery.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon