Back again 1 year 2 months post op of rhinoplasty. (Photo)

At 5 months post op I asked if my nasal valve appeared collapsed. Well as time lapses I still can notice that one side still dented in. I am not sure if there is swelling still present a year later. Does my nostrils look uneven? I had to get braces after my rhinoplasty because I got TMJ and I am wondering if it was the cause of bones being broken and not healing the way they should and caused my TMJ. Please help!!!

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty - Consult with

Obtaining your previous operative note and consulting with a rhinoplasty specialist would be helpful in determining if your diagnosis is indeed correct. Consultation with a rhinoplasty specialist will give you a better idea of what options are available to you. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD