I accidentally blew the packs out of my nose following septoplasty surgery before they dissolved.

I am worried for the recovery of my nose. I was prescribed a nasal spray following my septoplasty and on the instructions it directed to use the spray and blow my nose. I blew too hard and the packs in my nose flew out before they could dissolve. Should I go to a hospital to have this looked at?

#Septoplasty

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you contact your surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon