Severe burn scars. (Photo)

I poured hot tea on my arm by mistake nearly 3 years ago which resulted in swere burns. At some places skin is uneven as well and colour of ther scars is light and dark brown. I am sending you some pics which were take at time of incident. Your help will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

Scar on Body -- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

Lasers, microneedling/PRP and medical tattooing can all help, but i suggest posting photos to see if you are a candidate. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.