Are these results reasonable with an anchor lift? (Photo)

I posted a question earlier but wasn't really clear. I'm scheduled for an anchor lift without implants next month. What results can I expect? I want to be AS ROUND AND PERKY AS POSSIBLE. Is this achievable for me? Do I have enough tissue to be round and perky? I am a saggy 34C-34D. I am ok with my size but I want them really perky. Will it look something like when I lift with my hand or is that unreasonable? I want them perkier than when I just lift my arms as they still sag a bit. Thank you !

Full mastopexy will be required for a useful breast.

To reposition the areola, resize it, and properly drape the skin envelope around the reshaped breast mound a formal mastopexy with an extension of the incision into the infra mammary fold will be necessary

Breast lift with SERI

Thank you for your question on posting appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a breast lift as you have adequate volume. You should consider speaking with your plastic surgeon regarding the use of SERI surgical scaffold as an internal bra to give you upper pole fullness and longevity to your lift. I have found this to be very beneficial especially in young patients undergoing breast lifts. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Minus-Plus Breast Augmentation and Lifting

If a patient has significant ptosis, or droopy breasts, and wants to achieve a lot of upper pole fullness or "perkiness", I find that breast lifts alone are typically not enough.  I'll recommend using implants and combining this with lifts.  An additional benefit I've seen is that by adding implants the lifts can be done with shorter incisions, or "mini lifts".  If a patient wants to maintain the same volume, then whatever amount I add as an implant I'll take away from the "saggy" portion of the breast as a small reduction.  More recently this is getting to be known as "minus-plus", i.e., take away some of the breast tissue that is hanging lower (minus) and replace it with an implant (plus) that is going to sit higher.

Breast lift

An anchor type lift or a vertical lift may be reasonable. You really need to be seen in person. I perform a lot of vertical lifts and teach a course on this at national meetings.

Breast lift with or without breast implants.

Hello newbbbss. Thanks for your question and photos. Unfortunately, there's no way to make a diagnosis online and to give you a recommendation for surgery without an examination. So this is just a guess. It does appear that you have enough skin in the breast to recommend a breast lift. A breast lift without implants is a great operation and leads to many happy patients. The breast implants will give you more roundness at the top of the breasts or upper pole. Without breast implants, you're not likely to get the upper pole fullness and cleavage most patients are seeking. I usually recommend breast implants for most of my lifts, but perhaps your surgeon has based his/her recommendation on your priorities. Some PS place the breast implant during a second operation. Best wishes, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Lift

Thank you for your questions and photos.  It appears you would benefit from a breast lift that would leave an anchor scar.  You do have enough volume to give you perky breasts so you do not need implants.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Are these results reasonable with an anchor lift?

Based on your photos and the information you shared, the anchor lift should give you the results you are looking for.  Consult with a board certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam to discuss your goals.  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD