How much would it cost for me to get rid of my tummy and thighs? (Photo)

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Surgical Pricing

Thank you for your question. Many Plastic Surgeons will offer their pricing on websites or provide general pricing when you call them. For specific, combined procedure costs it is best to be seen in person for consultation and receive a personalised quote. Pricing ranges between practices and location. Be sure to seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon with plenty of experience in this area.

All the best

Cost of Tummy and thigh shapping

although it is difficult to evaluate from only photographs , Clinical examination is must here i am giving just  an idea about the cost

VASER assisted lipisuction of the abdomen and medial thigh will cost you approximatly 2500 to 3000 euro  and     if lipoabdominoplasty require than total cost will be 3500 to 4000 euro at Mumbai India

this include hospital, surgeon , anesthetist fee. operative medicine and pressure garment  charges  for normal healthy person

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

How much would it cost for me to get rid of my tummy and thighs?

Thank you for your question. the price differs from every Surgeon and depending where you want to have your surgery done. My price are between 4000euro to 6000euros package of hotel and airport transfers included. 

Loss of skin elasticity and skin sagging occurs due to effects of gravity over time. These problems can be seen in any part of body but especially in abdominal area. Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a surgical procedure to make the abdomen thinner and more firm. It consists of removing excess skin and fat tissue and muscle repairing if required. In some patients it can be combined with liposuction. There are several variations of tummy tuck surgery like regular tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck each designed to target certain areas of the abdomen. During the procedure the incision will be made low at about the same level as your pubic hair for the scar to be hidden under bikini level. For improved tightening of the upper abdomen a small incision around belly button might be necessary. Placement of the belly button is very important for a beautiful belly. Tummy tuck operation is also a surgical choice for patients whom want to get rid of love handles. Our experienced plastic surgeons will explain these options and help you find out best treatment plan to reach satisfactory results.

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. It is difficult to evaluate your photograph.  From what I can see in your photograph, you may benefit from a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  I cannot evaluate your thighs in the picture well enough.  An in-person consultation would be very helpful.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Tummy and thighs

Sorry, but the picture is difficult to evaluate because your image is very small.  You would need to be seen in person. Best of luck.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided picture as well! Each country and each Surgeon has their own range of prices, I recommend you to choose your board certified plastic surgeon and ask all the fees to know what your total would be and also for a personal evaluation to know what you really need, and what procedures you can have done at once.

Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

The best way to determine what you are a candidate for and what the fees are- is by scheduling an in person exam/consultation with an experienced Board Certified PS. Once you're examined - a treatment plan will be outlined. Fees will vary from Region to Region, Practice to Practice, experience of a Surgeon, etc. The most important thing is finding the most qualified Board Certified PS 

It is a pleasure to answer your question. The cost of a surgical procedure varies depending on many aspects such as: Surgeon´s geographic location, OR time, length of procedure, anesthesia, surgeon expertise, etc. I recommend you visit a board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps. Good luck.    

Carlos Recio, MD
Cali Plastic Surgeon