What procedures curves you without surgery?

I've been seeing girls do a non surgical procedure that seems to curve their body nice and tight , especially tummy area . What is this procedure ? I work out , and would like a curvier look . The girls will even gain weight except the stomach region

Non-surgical Tummy Tuck

You may be referring to CoolSculpting which is a non-surgical treatment that freezes fat. It is designed for patients who have small pockets of fat that diet and exercise will not remove. See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to determine if you are a candidate. Good luck!

Dr derby

Thank you for your question. It is best to do an in person consultation with a surgeon to see what less invasive treatments you might have. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD