Almost 2 years after Revision Rhinoplasty and septoplasty and nose is still crooked, longer, & more bourbons than ever. (photo)

What can be done in next revision to correct this? septoplasty a year after revision bc was told this caused it to be crooked and it was hard to breath AFtER revision. Could breath fine/had straight nose before my revision. Would just a tiplasty need to be performed? Ideas? Any help is appreciated. Surgeon keeps saying to wait to talk about it. I am not wanting surgery right now but am anxious to know how this can be helped. no self confidence anymore bc if this. Smile is not even the same

Revision rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question, and I'm sorry that you're having a difficult time.
Your problems should be repairable in experienced hands, since revision rhinoplasty can be a very challenging undertaking. 
An in person examination is necessary to understand the current anatomy and the breathing ability of your nose. I recommend you obtain all your original surgical reports and bring them to your next evaluation.
From the pictures you provided, it is difficult to say exactly what would need to be done. However, it does seem that when you smile, your tip tends to get pulled down. That tiny muscle may need to be cut during the revision. There's a significant depression in the supratip region - addressing this will depend on your personal aesthetics and in person examination. The tip is twisted to the right with retraction of the right nostril, and the lower cartilages seem cephalically rotated (a normal anatomical variation that needs to be taken into account during your revision). This all needs to be taken into account when planning your surgery.
Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon