Can I get wider hips? (Photo)

So I am mainly looking for a more curvaceous figure with a little bit more addition to my hips than my butt , is it possible? Do I have enough fat to at least get hips? Also I was told i have a hernia but my belly button has been that way since i was born and it does not hurt. Do I have to fix it prior to a bbl?

Can I get wider hips? (Photo)

It is not possible to advise whether or not you are a candidate for fat transfer to the hips form the photos. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing buttock augmentation  using fat transfer. Good luck!

Body sculpting

Based on your photos, it would be difficult to achieve the results you have pictured, but your shape could be improved with abdominal liposuction and fat grafting to the lateral buttock area. It is better to evaluate you in person. The umbilical hernia does not need to be addressed to proceed. Best of luck.

Wider hips

I do not think that you have enough fat to achieve what you are looking for. You also may have an umbilical hernia based upon the on photo, but that would have to be evaluated in person to confirm.

Wider hips

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is hard to tell the amount of fat you have in these photographs, a consultation and full body examination with a board certified plastic surgeon is what I would recommend. When it comes to a BBL, you can harvest fat from multiple donor sites if you don’t have enough in just the abdomen and hip rolls. When I perform a BBL, after liposuction has been performed, I use a closed sterile system which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. To build up the hips, we could use a combination of implants and fat grafting to get you that desired hour glass figure. In regards to you hernia, you don’t necessarily have to get it fixed before the surgery, as this can be corrected during surgery. I hope this helps!
Good luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

It is difficult to get a good assessment of your body type with the limited pictures provided.  However, I would point out that in particular, your first wish pic represents an extreme.  Very few women have the internal body structure to make possible this type of exaggerated curvature.  The curves attainable dependent to a great extent upon the underlying frame of one's body.  While most women can attain an increase in their waist to hip ratio with fat transfer, the degree in that picture is impossible for most.
Best of luck! Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon