What should I do if at 6 weeks post op from breast life with implants and my incision isn't healing? (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Wound after lift with implants
Breast lift with implants - large non-healing area in the incision.
- I am so sorry this has happened.
- As I am sure your surgeon explained, this is a serious problem
- An open wound near an implant can cause infection around the implant.
- I agree with your concern but wounds can't be managed on-line
- They need frequent, direct assessment.
- You might consider a second opinion from another Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.