I am wanting my fat from neck gone permanently. Should I go with Thermitight or Kybella for a defined jawline? (Photo)

From the front i look ok, i guess it doesn't look too bad, but i don't like my side profile at all.

ThermTight vs Kybella

Thank you for your question and photos.  In reviewing your pictures, it does not appear that you have a substantial amount of fat under your chin, but maybe some loose skin.  In my office, we offer both Kybella and ThermiTight and I'll outline for you how I go about recommending one or the other.  I think of Kybella as an alternative to liposuction.  It will not remove as much fat as liposuction, but then again, it is non-surgical.  So, when extra fat is the primary concern and the patient does not want to do liposuction, then Kybella is an easy solution.  Kybella, however, does not address the issue of loose skin.  Liposuction does a better job of this if either VASER or laser lipo is used (for example, SmartLipo).  The best thing on the market for loose skin, however, is ThermiTight and it's also pretty good at melting some fat, so without doing an examination on you, that would be my recommendation.

Should I go with Thermitight or Kybella for a defined jawline?

From your photos it appears that you would benefit from skin tightening as well as reducing the the fat. ThermiTight is superior to both.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Defining Jawline and Neck

You would need an in-person consultation and evaluation to determine which treatment is most appropriate for you. I love ThermiTight because you can get rid of the fat and tighten the skin at the same time. Looking at your pictures I think this would be an appropriate treatment for you to accomplish your goals. Please see an experienced provider. 

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Which procedure? Kybella, Thermi or Coolsculpting

Although you would need an in-person evaluation to be certain, it looks like there is some loose skin under the chin.  For this reason, I would select ThermiTight, which can treat both mild fatty excess and mild skin laxity.  The other options only treat fat.

Kybella

Thank you for your question. There are a couple of options that you have but it is always best to visit a board certified doctor for best advice. You may be a candidate for both- depending on your desired results of course. Kybella permanently destroys the fat cells in your chin. Should skin tightening be needed, you may do that as well. Hope this helps. Best, Dr. Ka

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Thermi tight or kybella

It is a little difficult to tell from your pictures; therefore a consultation with  a MD who offers both treatments would be best.  Thermi tight is better for fat and skin tightening of the neck and jaw line; my first impression is that this would be the better procedure for you!

H. Christopher Coley, MD
Greensboro General Surgeon

Double Chin/Neck Laxity/Jawline Contouring -- Kybella, VASER Lipo, ThermiRF, Thermage/Ultherapy, Fillers like Radiesse/Sculptra

The only permenant cure for the neck fat and tightening here is liposuction.  VASER/ThermiRF do best together. I suggest you see an expert. Dr. Emer.