Uneven nostril requires what kind of surgery? (Photo)

My nose on one side is slightly lower than the other making my face look weird. My nose wasn't always like this but I put on a lot of weight during pregnancy and I did notice my nose swell during the last few months after giving birth I dropped the weight really fast and notice that my nose is slightly lower on one side. The side that is lower also feels like it's very soft compare to the other side. What kind of procedure can I do? Are there any non invasive ways?

Asian Rhinoplasty

While nostril asymmetry is the most difficult area of asymmetry to correct, in most cases it can be improved during rhinoplasty.  While perfect symmetry is not attainable, improved symmetry usually is.  

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Uneven nostrils

Hello. Unfortunately it is difficult to discern the nostril asymmetry in the single photo that you've provided. Please post more views

Dr. B

Uneven nostrils

From the photo you posted, I would not recommend surgery. If there is a significant issue from a worm's eye photo view, then perhaps.

Uneven nostril requires what kind of surgery?

Alar rim wedge surgery could help to even out the very minor asymmetry you present in your one posted photo....

No rhinoplasty

It can be very difficult at times to make the decision not to perform a rhinoplasty as a surgeon and also as a patient.  In this case the photographs show very mild asymmetry.  Most people to have mild asymmetry which is not noticeable.  The asymmetry is not affecting the anesthetics of the face in anyway.  At this point I would encourage you to wait and not proceed with any surgery on the nose.

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon