Is this an umbilical hernia? (photos)

I was told by only one doctor that I have an umbilical hernia and that it is best to fix it prior to getting a bbl. All the other doctors who I have spoke with have not even mentioned it, I have had it since. Birth and has never caused pain. I do not want any complications, what can happen if I do not fix it? Most of my fat comes from my bra rolls and love handles that doctor told me he could work his way around it.

Umbilical hernia?

Umbilical hernia? I think it is too difficult to discern from the photo whether that is an umbilical hernia or not. It could be a very small one,  but I would rely more on physical exam then those photos.  Either way, doing liposuction in that area would not be of concern if I did not feel the hernia on exam. Did the other surgeons actually really check for it?