Can I switch from saline to silicone under the armpit and go down 2 sizes? (photos)

I am currently a 34DDD. I have Saline implants that are about 12 years old. I would like to be a 32 full D. I am worried about a few things... one that my breasts are so big, they do not sag yet so would I require additional surgery and two.. can the surgery be done through the armpit like the original surgery was performed?

You may need to have lift if downsize

You have large implants and downsizing them will cause more sagging and possible need for lift. You can have your implants deflated and after few weeks see the degree of retraction. This will help you to decide on your implant size and possible need for lift.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast augmentation

A revision to downsize you likely has to be done through a different incision.  You might need  a capsule repair as well. Downsizing may cause the breasts to sage a bit.