I've had this scar for around 8 years, I've always wondered how and how much to remove a scar like this one? (photo)

It is not inward it is above the level of my skin , i previously had stitches around 8 years ago

Doctor Answers 1

Plato's scar serum and scar revision to the chin

Apply Plato's Scar Serum followed by surgical scar revision to the area to reapproximate the skin. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.