I have saggy jowl and nasolabial folds at age of 27. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hi, I'm 173 cm and 47kg at 27 years age. Its been some years I feel uncomfortable for my saggy face skin. I've experienced a 7kg weight gain for a while and lost that suddenly. What is the best for me way to have a younger face ?

Doctor Answers 5

Facial sagging after weight loss

Thank you for asking about your face lift.

  • A 'liquid face lift' - ie fillers to lift the face will be the easiest treatment.
  • You may need several syringes of filler - to the cheeks, the mid-face and facial folds.
  • Please see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist to map out the areas of concern, the best filler for each area and approximately how much is needed.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Hope you found this answer helpful. Best wishes.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 43 reviews

Nonsurgical options will be best for you

Based on your pictures liquid facelift with hyaluronic acid fillers can perhaps give you the best possible results without invasive surgery . Losg lasting HA fillers can be injected at strategic points to lift up your cheek area , to reduce nasolabial folds and jowls. 

Priti Shukla, Mch
India Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 25 reviews

Filler to lift saggy jowls

Thank you for your question and pictures.  I would recommend a one to one consultation with a plastic surgeon so they perform a visual assessment to guide. Moreover, in my opinion filler to lift the face will be the most suitable approach at your age.  It will be injected to lift up your cheek area, to reduce nasolabial folds and jowls.

All the best for the future 

How To Correct Saggy Jowl And Nasolabial Folds

At your age, we would recommend a "liquid Facelift" which would entail receiving some injectable products instead of an actual surgical lift. You could likely achieve the results you want with a product like Radiesse injected around your nasolabial folds. 

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 120 reviews

Sagging face

You may benefit from an in person evaluation by a board certified facial plastic surgeon. There are several options from injectable fillers to surgical procedures.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.