How to get ride of scars on my legs? (photo)

I have cut scars and I need help to try and get rid of them...they aren't completely scarred yet but I know they are starting to scar.

Scars on Legs

The best combination approach would be V-Beam laser and PRP with microneedling for the scars.  Please consult an expert in scar treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

The Best Approach Would Be a Combination Approach: Lasers, microneedling prp for scar treatment

Once these are healed, lasers and microneedling/prp can be used in combination to improve the scar's appearance. See an expert in scarring. Best, Dr. Emer