Do you think I might qualify? (Photo)

Hello , I am looking to get a BBL sometime around next year or 2 years from now. I am approximately 5'0 ft and weigh about 126-130 . I wish to get about 1000 cc - 1200 cc round bottom . Or in other words very plump behind. I live in Tx and can't travel to see every doctor. So I'm seeking a Board Certified Doctor that could possibly help me. I've inserted some photos to see if I could be a possible candidate.

#BBL #liposuction #brazilianbuttlift

Hello lemondrop, Thank you  for your awesome question! Your bio is very helpful, however without the benefit of knowing your full health history and an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain.  I perform many BBL plastic surgeries on patients from all over the country.  I would recommend you have an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon with these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle.

*On faculty at local plastic surgery teaching program -- in our office we are affiliated with both Duke and UNC schools of plastic surgery.

Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person. I hope this is helpful and wish you all the best in your journey.  My sincere best, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS  CARE Plastic Surgery

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Do you think I might qualify? (BBL)

Thank you for your question. Provided that you are otherwise healthy, you appear to be an excellent candidate for liposuction from the abdomen + fat transfer to the buttocks (BBL). However, it is important to note that you will not want to loose any weight before having this procedure, as I fear that you will not have enough fat to achieve the look you are wanting if you do loose any weight. Best of luck to you!

Do you think I might qualify?

From the photos you may be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift procedure however, without an in person assessment or consultation it is impossible to say for sure how much fat you do have. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Best of luck

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

You really need to be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you have enough fat to harvest and be injected into the buttocks area. If you are a candidate, I don’t see why you couldn’t achieve the results you desire, they do not seem unreasonable although, if you have enough fat to achieve your cosmetic goals, the procedure may need to be staged to ensure optimal fat cell survival. If you do not have enough fat, then a combination of fat and buttock implants may be a better option for you. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps. I would recommend scheduling a couple consultations in your area with board certified plastic surgeons and if you cannot find one who is able to give you your desired outcome then you may want to consider consulting with plastic surgeons out of state.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Candidates for Brazilian Butt Lifts

That is a great question.  Many women wonder if they are a candidate for BBL.  Luckily most are.  Most surgeons will do circumferential liposuction of the trunk which includes abdomen, flaks and back.  In addition, they can do medial and lateral thighs for those who have fullness there.  Because the area liposuctioned is so big, the amount of fat collected is more than you would think, and often adequate for fat grafting.  In my experience, even on relatively thin patients like yourself 800cc of fat, or more, for each butt is easily obtained.  It is only in the very thin that this becomes a problem.  Your surgeon after an exam should be able to tell you more exactly how much he thinks is reasonably obtainable.  Keep in mind though that not all the fat takes and many people ( like the pictures you have posted ) have probably had more than one fat grafting surgery.  Good luck!!

BBL

You should be evaluated in person to see if you have enough donor sites to achieve your goals. Best of luck.  Your thighs may be a good source of fat in your case.