Will my nostrils get better 4 months post revision rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had revision rhinoplasty to fix a wide nose. While the doctor fixed the issue of the width of my nose, I am now left with uneven nostrils when/when not smiling. My doctor said sometimes things happen with revisions? Will time fix this issue?

Uneven nostrils

It would be nice to have a picture of your nostrils pre-op. This would give us an idea of how they appeared before surgery. Nostrils are usually not even in ideal noses. I think that the left nostril could potentially be made a bit better, but I have to say that they are not bad and not too different.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nostrils

Your nostrils are uneven.  The photo is low res and cropped so it is hard to tell how much of an impact this makes on your appearance.  I think it is important to know that some nostril asymmetry may exist prior to and after rhinoplasty, and after revision in any patient by any surgeon.  Said another way, mild asymmetry may be expected.
To me it appears that the left (your true left) nostril is slightly higher and joins your lip/cheek at a different angle than the other side.  This may improve more given 4 months is early.  If not it may be able to be adjusted.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD