Why does my tummy look strange after I eat or drink anything?

I am 8.5 weeks out of a full Tummy Tuck with MR. You can see a bulge above my bully button every-time I eat or drink anything. It is immediately obvious after I eat and then by the end of the day my tummy seems very bloated. Is this a part of the healing process. It just seems very strange.

Swelling after eating following tummy tuck

It is hard to say what is going on without a formal examination. I would recommend evaluation and guidance from your surgeon.  There is a chance that you may still have a diastasis present above the belly button or that you may just be having abdominal bloating following eating.  Good luck to you.  

Gaurav Bharti

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Gaurav Bharti