How much would it be for a mommy makeover if I want implants and to do lipo in my hips?

Mommy Makeover

Mommy Makeover Surgery is a great way to recover your pre pregnancy body, and carries a high level of patient satisfaction. I tailor each Mommy Makeover procedure to my patients' particular needs. Most include Tummytuck, with or without liposuction to flank and thigh regions and breast lift, with or without implants. It is best to wait at least 6-9 months after your final pregnancy, to allow your body to recover from the pregnancy and allow you to lose as much of the weight gained as possible during that time. If breast feeding, you must wait at least 3-6 months to pass once breast feeding has ceased. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Costs vary from region to region. Good Luck!

Cost of Mommy Makeover for Augmentation and Lipo

Thank you for your question, and there are plenty of various issues in procedures that can change the cost, including surgeon, location, procedure(s), and more. The best way to determine the cost for your desired procedure would be to seek out local board certified plastic surgeons and discuss your desired results and which procedures would fit, and how much they would cost. 

Cost for a MM

• Cost for MM  vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

• 1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

• 2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.
***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Mommy make-over - what is cost?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• In our area, the cost of a tummy tuck, hip liposuction and breast implants would be about $15,00 -plus or minus $3000 depending on the surgical details, the implants and Exparel ( post- operative anesthetic).
  • You are in Texas and fees there are not the same - you can go to the cost estimates for your area on Real Self to see if they are similar.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Cost for Mommy Makeover

Thank you for your question. Although costs can vary across geographical regions, in general a Mommy Makeover range is $12,000 to about $18,000. Cost usually include; doctors fee, hospital or operating room fee and anesthesia fee and all your follow up appointments. 

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Cost?

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for liposuction and breast augmentation commonly ranges from $9,000 - $12,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Mommy makeover

Hello and thank you for your question. Mommy makeover can have dramatic results in the appropriate patient.  Cost varies based on geographic region and surgeon expertise. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD