Mis shaped breasts after huge reduction, but only one week out. Could it just be swelling is so bad? (photos)

I had a very large breast reduction done and lift and am very very swollen. I noticed my breasts do not have a pretty shape to them yet. But I'm thinking its just all the swelling. Anyone else have football shaped boobs right after surgery?

Mis shaped breasts after huge breast reduction...

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to precise evaluation and ruling out complications that may present as increased swelling.   Generally, it may take a few months before swelling completely dissipates. Generally, in my practice, I ask patients to wait  at least 6 months before evaluation of size, shape, or symmetry of the breasts.    Best wishes  for an outcome that you will be very pleased with. Twee