How long do you believe my tattoo will be removed? Can it be? (photos)

I got a tattoo about little over a week ago, instantly regretted it.its kinda large on my upper arm. I went to one consultation which is associated inside a medical hospital. She used the Astanza q switch and she estimates maybe 6-8. first session is in mid September.She showed me a couple of photos of people with theirs removed that she did, however when I asked for others, she said they were never signed for photo release. But she assured me she's removed and worked with the laser many times.

Laser Tattoo Removal -- Takes a series of treatmetns

Its very hard to predict number of treatments for tattoo removal.  I suggest you consider at least 3-6 and then see from there.  Best, Dr. Emer.