What can I do about my left eye? (Photo)

I mentioned on here before that i a got a steroid injection for a chalazion in may and had the chalazion surgery in july the 5..it still doesnt look better i dont feel a bump or anything it just looks like droopy saggy skin..is this ptosis or what can i do..im to the point where i feel miserable..my eye was not like that before the chalazion

Upper eyelid ptosis

you definitely have a lid issue. I have never heard of or seen this effect with injection of a chalazion. I would definitely get an opinion from an ophthalmologist or oculoplastic surgeon.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Droopy eyelid and eyelid chalazion

See an oculoplastic specialist in person. You have left upper eyelid ptosis and possibly persistent chalazion.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon