Internal bra? (Photo)

I have 1200cc and one deflated. Would an Internal Bra Procedure allow me to have the size I want without sagging etc? I am 48, 5'8 and 170lbs wide shoulders and hips so I am afraid a smaller size would not be what I want. First I need to have this fixed and then get the proper procedure. The first 3 pictures are of me the last 2 of the size /look I would like.

Doctor Answers 4

Internal bra?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Although good advice would require in person evaluation including a careful physical examination and full communication of your goals, additional internal support otherwise known as an "internal bra" may be very helpful when larger breasts implant volumes are utilized. Capsulorraphy and/or the use of biosynthetic mesh or acellular dermal matrix may be very helpful.  You may find the attached link helpful to you as you consider options. Best wishes.

Internal/Mesh Bra

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are a number of mesh products: #Seri, #Belladerm , #Flexiderm, #Galaflex, #Alloderm, #Tigr,#TiLoop, #Strattice,  #ADM (acellular dermal matrix).

These are made by different companies and have different properties.  Alloderm is from cadaver skin that is processed to provide a matrix that will be replaced by your own collagen. Seri is a silk derivative. Galaflex is a type of dissolving mesh created from glucose, or sugar and dissolves much like absorbable sutures.

All meshes have their own unique properties but can be used to help support a sagging breast during a lift. 

The best thing would be to schedule a consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon in order to determine the best internal bra or mesh support for your situation.

Internal bra

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In my humble opinion, I do not think any 'internal bra' technique out there will adequately support your breast, especially long term, and will likely fail. The implant alone will not correct and sagging you see at this time.

Breast lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You can get a new implant for the deflated side and a lift for both. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

You need a formal lift!

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.