Are my incision sites supposed to look like this? I'm 3 days post op (Photo)

One of the incisions looks like there is a big hole or gather. These are adjustable implants so there is a port somewhere in there.

3 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 
Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Incision Concern

Thank you for your questionSince you are only 3 days post op I think its to early to say one thing or the other, lets wait at least 12 days and then communicate your concerns with your surgeon in case you don't see any significant improvement in the appearance of the scar .Regards....

Disnalda Matos, MD

Incisions are typically red and raised initially and will soften and flatten and fade with time. If you are concerned, best to show your operating surgeon so he or she can properly evaluate you in person. Good luck!

Post op

I dont see anything alarming but I would notify my surgeon if you are concerned.  You are still very early and things will improve over time.  Best wishes.

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Incisions at 3 days

You are very early in the healing process.  The gathering will likely soften as the sutures dissolve internally.

Inframammary Incision

Thank you for your photos and questions. Your incision should flatten out and soften with time and massage. Talk to your plastic surgeon about his/her specific recommendations. Congrats on your successful surgery :)

Benjamin J. Cousins MD 

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Inframammary Breast Augmentation Incision 3 Days Post Op - Does This Look Okay?

The bunching visible in your inframammary incision is a technique for suture wound closure used by some plastic surgeons.  There is no sign of any hole in your suture line, and given time, the bunching will relax and your incision will look better.

Congratulations on what appears to be a very nicely done breast augmentation or tissue expander. 

Bunching at the incision

It appears that the incision is just bunched, which is related to the suturing technique. Over time, the incisions will flatten and the bunching will disappear. Once you have been cleared by your surgeon to massage the incisions, this technique will also break up scar tissue and give you optimal results. Best of luck to you...

Early Results

The incisions and bunching of the skin are due to early healing and results.
The incisions will continue to soften and improve.
OK for now.