I'm currently looking for a surgeon to fix my uneven breasts with implants & was wondering if it was possible? (Photo)

I'm willing to do what it takes to get them even & hopefully achieve a more natural look (if possible) so I was wondering what implants would be best & if I'd need a lift as well? I would like to be a full C or small D being that I'm 4'9. I am not interested in having one implant put in on smaller breast either. I'm also on this weightloss journey & was wondering if it's better to lose the weight first? Normal weight is about 115 & I'm currently 145. Thank you in advance!

Lift without implants

Based on these photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  I would suggest that you will not get the position shape and symmetry that you would like with an implant

The fix

Hi there and thanks for the question. You'll benefit most from a bilateral breast lift with implants. You'll need an in office examination to determine implant size and to evaluate your breast tissue characteristics etc. Good luck. 
DrBurnett#realself100

Breast issue

You have very asymmetric ptotic breasts and would need a full evaluation in person. If you have enough breast tissue, you  might just want a lift.  Best of luck.

Uneven breasts with implants.

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately the position of the nipple complex as low as it is will require a lift to improve your shape. Implants are always an option, I would only caution you that your best improvement will come with staging your procedure. That is do the lift first followed by the implants if you still desire them . Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon for your consultation. Best of luck!

Bruce Landon, MD

Mast

Mastopexy or breast lift would be the only procedure you would need to achieve very acceptable results. See a board certified ASAPS plastic surgeon in consultation. Best to lose a little weight before surgery for best results. Good luck..

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast lift with or without implants.  Many patients have breast asymmetry and this can be improved greatly with surgery.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breasts

If you plan on losing a lot of weight, you should do that first - it can affect your breasts. All are uneven before and after any surgery, some more than others. A combination of implants and lift/reduction would make them more even. An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations.

Breast lifting

I think, from your picture, that you absolutely need to consider a lift.  If you get implants without lifting, I think he will be unhappy with the result.  As far as which size implants to go, that can only be determined with a long and thoughtful consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  You would need to try on sizers in the office, discuss your goals, etc.
However, it is absolutely essential that your weight be stable prior to the surgery.  If we were to do a lift and implant, and then you were to lose significant amount of weight, your breasts might droop and the positioning could be off.  So, best of luck with your weight loss journey, and when you feel you are at your goal, you may be ready for surgery.  You can of course make consultations in the meantime, to get your planning and thinking more focused about your options.
Best of luck!Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation/lifting surgery candidate…

Thank you for the question and picture. Congratulations on your decision to achieve your long-term stable weight; you will be best off achieving this weight prior to proceeding with breast surgery. Once you are there, seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Then, learn about all options available.
 Based on your photograph, you will certainly benefit from breast lifting surgery.  Breast augmentation surgery can also be done to increase breast size and/or change breast shape. It will be good for you to learn about a single versus two-stage procedure when the time is right.
 You will find much more information about the breast augmentation/lifting procedures on this website and on the attached link as well. Best wishes as you work toward your goals.

Breasts

I would suggest obtaining your goal weight first, then meet with a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss augmentation with lift. Just augmenting your breasts will give you bigger sagging breasts.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon