I want to remove the dark spots on my hands and arms. Is there an OTC product that I can use to remove them? (photo)

Melarase AM and Melarase PM for dark age spots

For dark age spots, I would use a combination of Melarase AM and Melarase PM, Melapads, and Replenish cream to help reduce the pigmentation. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Absolutely agree with Dr Paul, you really need a good skin exam by a Board Certified dermatologist - this is exclude skin cancers such as HMFs or early melanomas. Once safe, there are treatments such as Fraxel or better still Q Switch lasers that can safely and effectively remove dark spots on the hands. 

All the very best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Sun spots

It looks like you have quite a bit of sun damage on the arms.  The safest thing I can recommend is a skin exam by your dermatologist.  You want to make sure an expert evaluates the lesions before self treating with lightening creams or devices.  Good luck!

Amy Y. Paul, DO, FAAD
Grand Junction Dermatologic Surgeon