I want hips; haven't got much of a butt, can I achieve it? I believe I should have at least enough fat for wider hips (Photos)

I have seen doctors tell patients to gain weight some doctors say do not it confuses me I want a bbl by next year and think I can gain enough by then, doing so the right way not just stuffing my face with doughnuts.

Based on your photo( I assume it's the 4th photo) I ma not sure if you have enough donor fat. I suggest that you consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing the BBL procedure. If you need to gain weight you have plenty of time since you point out that you do not plan to have the surgery until next year. Good luck!

Enough fat for a BBL?

I'm guessing that the 4th and final pics are of you.   You definitely have enough fat to improve your figure.   Both the removal of excess fat of your abdomen and love handle areas and maybe of your thighs, as well as injection of every drop of this fat into your hips/buttocks area, will improve your figure dramatically.    Unfortunately, you have no where near enough fat to achieve the size of the hips/butt in the pics you have provided.  ....Well, maybe close to "alsbabydoll".    You can definitely get a beautiful result and have a gorgeous figure!

Weight loss before surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.

Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Hip fat transfer

I am assuming that you are the 4th picture in the series.  Based upon that photo, it does not look like you have enough fat to harvest to add to your hips.