Somebody please help!! How can I fix my eye? (photo)

I mentioned before on here that i got a chalazion on 11/8/2015 and had a steroid injection for it at the end of may this year,and had the actual surgery for it on 7/5/2016...what can i do to help my eyelid look like it use to..i am a 1000 percent sure that it was not like this this permanent??i really dont feel anything on my lid or anything like a bump or kind of feels like if the tarsus is thicker i dont know if that is even possible,but somebody please help

S/P chalazion treatment

Stay in touch with your surgeon. He/she can provide answers and advice on your progress. The eyelid might improve with more time. Best regards.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Post chalazion

Don't really see too much going on here.  The lid crease is a little higher on this side.  May have some residual swelling still from procedure one month ago.  Give it time and should all even out.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid swelling

Because the tissues are so thin/soft on the upper eyelid, swelling may persist for months. Daily massage may help, rarely a careful steroid injection may help, time will help. Let your surgeon know your concerns as they know your case best.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Chalazion removal

It appears that you have swelling within the normal limits of this type of procedure. I do believe that will resume to normal within 3-6 months post operatively. Massage might help reduce that, and you might want to follow up with your surgeon as well. Best of luck.

J. Timothy Heffernan, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon