What grade of gynecomastia do I have? (Photo)

Im a 24 yo male and ive had this condition for some years now. Im wanting to correct the issue and i am Wondering what kind of procedure is needed. I dont want skin to be removed, but if necessary im open to it. My question is medically, how bad is my condition?

Gynecomastia

You have significant sagging of the chest and lipo alone will cause it to sag more. You will likely benefit from a skin excision and nipple lift or free nipple graft procedure.

Gynecomastia

You have severe grade III gynecomastia based on the photos you have submitted. The major issue is the low nipple position and the excess skin. Removal of skin would be best but in african americans the scar can be dark and noticeable. 

Best Wishes

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

Grade of gynecomastia

Healthy male patients with excess breast tissue or unwanted breast development who have no underlying breast disease.Men who desire improved physical and aesthetic appearance should have realistic expectations based on their condition and the procedure performed. You should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be able to get a formal diagnosis and to be able to decide on a course of treatment if necessary.