Will I have enough fat for Brazilian butt lift procedure & around how much will I be looking at spending for good work? (photo)

BBL

From the pictures, I think you are the ideal candidate for a BBL. You have good skin tone, and should not need to worry about sagging skin after the liposuction portion. With artfully performed liposuction, your abdomen, flanks, and back the trimmed and all of the excess fat can be used to sculpt, fill, and round your buttocks. The question of price depends upon many factors. Going to a "discount doctor" who is not certified by the American Board of plastic surgery may cost as little as $5000, but you will be running serious risks. I not uncommonly treat patients from these doctors who have serious complications. Going to a reputable, experienced, well-trained surgeon will cost more, potentially twice that, but be safer, and offer more reliable results. I would recommend visiting with a few plastic surgeons to get a feel for their recommendations, and to price out the procedure. However, again, I would really be careful about going for a deal which seems to good to be true. Make sure your surgeon is certified by the American Board of plastic surgery, and no other Board. Best of luck!   Dr. Subbio Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

It looks like you could probably have harvested a decent amount of fat for the BBL. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.