Do I have enough fat for a BBL with dramatic results? (Photos)

I am wondering if I have enough fat for a bbl that will deliver amazing results?

Enough fat for a BBL?

Thank you for your question. You could have great results from liposuction and BBL, but you do seem to have excess skin in you abdomen which can only be addressed with a tummy tuck. If youre looking for dramatic results then a combination of tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL will be the best option. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety. Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Bbl + tummy tuck

I really dont think you will have a dramatic improvement by only doing a BBL, it seems like you have a lot of skin excess and liposuction will only make it look worse. Another thing is that It doesnt look like you have a lot of fat as well so BBL alone, will not be the best idea. 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Enough fat for the BBL

Great question!

Looking good in your pics.   You can have an amazing result just the way you are.
Be sure your PS is BC and has a selection protocol to accurately dial in your "amazing" BBL to be on the same page with your desired result.

Wish you well in your recovery!

James McAdoo DO FACOS

• AOA Dual Board Certified General and Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon \
  • Microsurgery Fellowship 
  • 20 Years experience 
  • 33,000 OR cases
  • 10,000 BBL

It looks like you have a lot of loose skin and I am not sure if you have enough fat to get you to the result that you want. You may need implants to do that.

Do I have enough fat for a BBL with dramatic results?

From your photos it looks like you would have a really nice result with a dramatic change if you had a BBL with a tummy tuck. It is very important that your expectation of "amazing" is something that you communicate with your PS to make sure you are on the same page.

Enough fat for a BBL

From what I can see in the photos, I expect that you do have enough fat for a satisfactory BBL. In addition, it looks as though you have some loose skin in the abdominal area and I expect that a tummy tuck with liposuction would be a nice compliment to a BBL.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift / Liposuction/Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture/ Fat Grafting/ High Definition Procedures / Revision BBL

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring. From your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for BBL. You should get a great result from a tummy tuck with liposuction and fat grafting to your buttocks.  This would give you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Hello and thank you for asking. It is quite possible to get dramatic results with a BBL if you have enough fat to transfer to the right areas. From your photos you look like a good candidate but I suggest you also consider a tummy tuck to make your waist slim, tight, and flat! 

Good luck.