I have an unattractive eyes. Can my eyes be made more symmetrical? (photo)

It's very important to me to be able to look people in the face and communicate in order to be a normal and happy person.

See oculoplastic specialist

Best to see an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation. Your eyes are not bad looking. It appears your right lower eyelid droops more than the left side which can be improved. See following link.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye issue

We all have some facial asymmetry and the eyes are no exception. Your eyes appear within normal limits.

See an Oculoplastic surgeon

From what I see in the photo you posted, there is prominence of the lower eyelid fat pads close to the nose. You could be a good candidate for transconjunctival blepharoplasty. Your eyes are very attractive, by the way. Good luck

Elba Pacheco, MD
Annapolis Oculoplastic Surgeon