Dents from lipo - should I consider a revision? (Photo)

I'm 5 months post op from lipo to sides and abdomen only. Should i consider having a revision for the dents that i have on the lower part of my abdomen? And why does it seem like i have cellulite on the sides? How soon after can i get more lipo?

Liposuction Result

Your result from body contouring is still healing and you may see additional improvement with more time. No revision recommended just yet. If you are still concerned after 1 year, I recommend reevaluation with your surgeon and discussion on options for improvement. Best wishes.

Liposuction - how to fix the dents and cellulite

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • You need an examination to advise you unfortunately -
  • The dents and cellulilte aren't showing clearly in the photo.
  • For small dents, fat injections are the usual treatment.
  • Further liposuction can be done after 6 months
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS