Deflated Implant - how do I fix my body? I do not know if my dr is correct (Photo)

1200cc Saline done 12/12, loved them. March 2015 I posted on here thinking I had a leaking implant. Went to PS a month later and yes deflated. He told me they are under warranty and he would replace the deflated one free of charge because it should not have happened. He said no danger come back when its hood for me. I have gone through a horrible divorce and do not know how to fix my body. Today was the first time I looked at it in a year. Breast lifts =scars? Please tell me my options. Please

Doctor Answers 2

Lift and implants

You can get a new implant for the deflated side and a lift for both. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

New York Plastic Surgeon
4.1 out of 5 stars 28 reviews

Deflated Implant; Best Option for Me?

I am sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced.  There are at least two options you should consider. The first would be to undergo re augmentation on the side where you have experienced the deflation. The other option, given your concerns about positioning of the nipple/areola complexes, would be circumareolar (Benelli) breast lift.

 Select your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your concerns/goals carefully as well. Working together you will come up with a good plan to achieve an outcome you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link, dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns helpful to you. Best wishes.

Tom J. Pousti, MD, FACS
San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1,487 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.