Are my breast looking normal? Almost 2 months post op. I'm worried they won't even out. (photos)

Breast augmentation result

For 2 months your implants are still quite high. You need to work closely with your surgeon to maximize efforts to encourage your implants down to avoid a revision. I assume you are accepting of the asymmetrical sag you have on one side. Good luck.

Breast augmentation result

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breasts at two months

It looks like the one on your left( right in photo) is still high.  It also looks like the left breast was a bit ptotic( droopy)  preop photos would be helpful.

Breasts at two months

High implants

Thank you for your question. Both implants look to be sitting high. It usually takes 3 months for them to drop, sometimes a little longer. I recommend seeing you plastic surgeon for possible massage techniques to bring the implants down. Best of luck with your recovery.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

High implants

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

Are my breast looking normal?

Often it can take 3 to 6 months and sometimes even longer for implants to settle into position. It is important during this time to follow your surgeon's instructions with regards to care, the type of raw that you are wearing, and any techniques or massage that you are she feels would be useful for your anatomy. Often, changes are seen around 14 to 16 weeks postoperatively. Share your concerns with your surgeon.

Are my breast looking normal?

Uneven

You still have one implant that appears to be sitting a little higher on one side than the other. This is often related to the use of your arms. Since most women are dominant on one side, one muscle is used more than the other, which can affect how quickly implants settle. Some women can take up to 3 to 6 months to completely settle. Please discuss any concerns you have with your surgeon.

Uneven