Breast lift with saline implants breast don't look right. (photos)

I a little worried about my breast and if they are healing properly. I had a breast lift with 325 cc saline. It has been a week. My dressing finally came off in the shower this morning and this is what they look like. Kinda worried. No pus anywhere just the rippling and the look that my nipple is not stitched to my skin in places help

Breast lift with saline implants breast don't look right.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Breast lift and early healing

You are in the early stages of healing.  Some of the photos were dark so it is hard to say for sure.  The photos that project well seem to show normal healing. If you have concerns contact your surgeon.

1 Week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Too early

Have a bit of patience.  It seems like your surgery was just done.  Given time, the incisions will settle in, the starburst pattern around your areolar will also calm down.  Good luck.  If you have any questions or concerns, please voice them with your plastic surgeon.