Breast indentation years after reconstructive surgery. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a Prophylactic double mastectomy in 2009 with immediate reconstructive surgery (implants). The last few of years I've developed a indentation on each breast. Last Dec. I had a fat transfer on both to help with this issue and to hide the implant that was beginning to show pretty badly. That did well for a while and now I'm back to this...... What can be done to "hide"/fix this?

Reconstructed breast indentation

Asymmetry and indentations of reconstructed breasts are best treated with fat grafting. Expected graft take is in the range of 60 to 70 % , so you may require more than one session of grafting to achieve the desired result.Best, Dr. Yegiyants

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting

Likely fat grafting might be reasonable, and it may require more than one treatment. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.