Brazilian butt lift, fat transfer and tummy tuck?

I also smoke and I'm a recovering cocaine addictI had an under the table butt injection 4 yrs ago and I want a Brazilian butt lift will that effect me? Plus I have a small buldging disc in my lower back can I still have the precursor done?

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal. Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree. Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Am I a candidate for BBL

Based on your previous history, you may not be a candidate for BBL. However, I would recommend that you seek a consultation with a board certified surgeon for an examination to determine BBL is safe for you. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Good for you....

Congrats on your ongoing recovery.  As for your surgery, the smoking has to go particularly when it comes to an abdominoplasty.  Your rate of complications will shoot up and most plastic surgeons would not touch you (I would not).  As for your butt, the presence of an artificial filler like Hydrogel complicates things.  Trying to lace fat around pre-existing material like that can create problems.  Hydrogel creates inflammation and alters the blood supply of the subcutaneous tissues and thus makes fat grafting more dicey.  I have taken care of a few patients who were buttock cripples after Hydrogel.  Sometimes it becomes a reconstructive procedure requiring excision, etc.  You may be better off leaving your butt alone.  Seek out a multiplicity of opinions.  Find a surgeon who has experience dealing with this scenario.