Can I benefit from an upper eye lid surgery or a brow lift to improve the brow shape. (photo)

With age my eyebrows have lifted on the middle part and dropping in the corner.

Brow surgery

Based on the photos the frontalis muscle is pulling up the lids and brows. Botox can very easily fix this problem. Surgery is unlikely to help as the frontalis muscle will keep moving the brow in the direction it wants.

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow lift, botox

One photo is not the best way to tell what you might need, because it is affected by animation. AN exam in person is the best way.  Botox or a brow lift might be the solution for your concern.

Lid surgery vs brow lift

Your picture is a bit fuzzy and does not show the entire left brow and forehead. At first glance it appears that your eyelids have had a blepharoplasty incision, and that you have had a direct lateral brow lift already. What I can see despite the poor quality of the photo, is an attractive brow contour and minimal dermatochalasis/ excess skin - if your frontalis is truly relaxed. If you are inclined to have cosmetic surgery, be sure to seek an experienced surgeon who can safely achieve the goals that you have in mind. Best regards.

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox Can Work Well For Restoring Brow Position & The Upward & Outward Flare Of More Youthful Eyebrows

If by dropping in the corner, you mean that the outer corners are drooping more with age, this is a very common scenario, which in your case might be easily helped by the placement of a tiny droplet of Botox in the tails of the eyebrows. And if you feel that the middle portion (close to the glabella) is also drooping, treating the glabella would help to lift this, as well. Best of luck to you. . 

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Try botox

your lids don't seem that heavy and your brow position also seems pretty good in that photo. 

In my practice we try a little botox under the brow which can lift your brows laterally. This may well be all you need in the short to medium term. 

Hope that helps. 

Adam Goodwin