Am I a good candidate for an inverted heart shape Butt? (photos)

So I am a good candidate, I have spoken to several doctors already, however the shape I am looking for is an inverted heart shape which Im guessing are hips and not laterals right? I don't want a shelf I just want curves and a perky butt. Are these realistic expectations? Not as big but at least give me some hips? I am already mentally exhausted as I cannot find a doctor that is capable of such shape..

Am I a good candidate for an inverted heart shape Butt?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Yes you have a good shape to be performed, I recommend you to gain a bit more weight to have more noticeable results. 

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not. If you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants or buttock implants in combinations with some fat grafting. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help you achieve the appearance you desire.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

I think you are a perfect candidate. You need to look for a board certified PS that does a lot of this type of procedure. Your expectations are very realistic. 

Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) for Inverted Heart Shape Buttocks

A Brazilian Butt Lift is not just about what is added to the buttocks, but also what is liposuctioned in the areas of the flanks, hips, sacrum, and abdomen. I've had many patients in whom it appeared as if they had a BBL when no fat was added to the buttocks simply because of well-done liposuction. An in-person evaluation will give you better, more personalized advice, but it appears from your photos that liposuction of your torso and the addition of that fat to your buttocks will give you a beautiful shape. No promises or guarantees can be made about you looking like another person. You should strive for an enhanced and improved version of yourself. I believe you can achieve that in the right hands. Best of luck.

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

You would have to be exam in person. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.   When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Great candidate

Based on your pictures and your wish pics it seems you would be a great candidate for a fat transfer. Desiring shape over just size is very important as someone with your frame has a limited amount of fat. 

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

BBL shape

In my opinion, you can achieve the shape that you desire with BBL. Achieving this shape is a combination of your hip width and volume of fat available. Based on your pictures you don't have too much available fat but it appears to be enough to contour your back, flanks, and abdomen which will make your hips appear more prominent (by giving you a smaller waist). Adding fat to your buttock should help you achieve your results. Do your research in finding a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in BBL for best results. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

You would have to be seen in person but harvesting from your waist and abdomen and placing the fat into your buttocks may do the trick!

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the photos and the question. The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most popular procedures today. The procedure is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer. The surgery is done under full anesthesia, and takes about 2+ hours to complete. Most patients will need a week off of work and about a month before you resume exercise. 

It's important to set goals. The shape of the butt can be influence by surgery, but the true determining factor is the underlying anatomy of the person. The size and width of the pelvis and hip bones are the underlying architecture you have to work with. 

However, The shape you are looking to achieve is not unreasonable. it starts at the waist, so some love handle / flank liposuction is where I would start. Use that fat to add volume to the butt dome as well as the hips. It is near impossible to make two different people look exactly alike, but there is still potential to get you closer to the pics you showed. Gaining a little extra weight first might also help to have more fat to work with. 

The success depends on your underlying health, available fat, skin tightness and elasticity, and the size / shape of your buttocks. Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not survive. Typically about 70% of the fat lasts long term. 

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon