Am I a good candidate? Doctors tell me no. I've been told no, but I've seen their work with smaller girls (Photo)

I really want curves hips especially but I don't think I have enough fat.

You need to be examined to best determine whether or not you have sufficient donor fat for a BBL procedure. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing the BBL procedure. Good luck!

BBL Candidate....? Or Butt Implants?

You definitely appear to be a good candida for BBL.   The issue is the volume of fat you have available to transfer to your buttocks and the picture you present as your goal.   I doubt you have enough fat to achieve that goal.  But, in spit of that fact, I would strongly recommend BBL over Butt implants any day.   It is safer, feels more natural and looks more natural, plus, you get the advantage of the contouring of the BBL Liposuction.   There is no comparison!   Also, since every drop of fat counts in your situation, I would not recommend any sort of power liposuction, such as Laser, Vaser or Ultrasound as these devices kill some of your fat cells

Are YOU a good candidate for a BBL?

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Based on your photos, you would need a butt implant.  I would not be able to accomplish your goals with the current amount of fat.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

I do not think that you have enough fat for a BBL. You may need to consider implants to get the look that you want.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

In thinner people a small change makes a bigger difference

I have found that in my thinner patients even a small change focused on the area of concern is very effective in making a significant change. You probably cant achieve what you show in your example, but the combination of reducing your waist and augmenting you buttock will still be effective.Good luck

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon